Friday, September 05, 2008

GOP

Is it just me, or is it possible Sarah Palin learned everything she knows about acting like a VP from watching Air Force One. There just seems to be a vague similarity between Palin and Glenn Close's character.

Don't get me wrong. I'm starting to like Palin. And I've always like McCain. But I hate the look of celebrity about the whole process. I hate the parading of cute and pretty children (even if pregnant), of patriotic sons who are off to Iraq, and of the all-American (can you be all-American in Snow-mobiling? I'm sure you can) Vogue-modelesque husband.

I liked the spectacle that was her RNC speech, but I would much prefer to be a fly on the wall of her home for a week. See what really happens. And I would haved LOVED to have been there for the pregnancy announcement.

Anyway, if Rudy Guiliani thinks she's okay, she must be. And she is a hottie.

No comments: