Sunday, August 24, 2008

"put your seatbelt on I want to try something . . .

. . . I saw it in a cartoon but I'm pretty sure I can do it."

What did we do before the internet? OMG. Is there anything that has infiltrated our lives as much as the internet?

Jackie had Desperately Seeking Susan on the telly (I wasn't interested, I swear). Apart from the butler in Mr. Deeds, guess who else was in the movie? My favourite comedian ever. Steven Wright. He's popped up from time to tie in something I've been watching, but nothing as out there as Desperately Seeking Susan.

So, of course, I thought I'd see if he has anything on YouTube. Duh. Every man and his dog has something on YouTube. My friend's son has a cool backwards movie on YouTube.

And there he was. Dozens of Steven Wright videos. Hilarious.

And check out how Letterman looks in 1990.

No comments: